Gloucestershire Meetup - Who's about? - Weds March 24th, Friar Tucks, Quedgeley @ 8pm

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jackal 211

Jan 10, 2010
Gloucester
MrMel and I are meeting for a pint and bushcraft chat next weds. Anyone want to join us. We are also looking to arrange a local overnighter soon. Please add name to list below if you can make it.

Jackal 211 (Steve)
MrMel (MIke)

MrMel and I are meeting for a pint and bushcraft chat next weds. Anyone want to join us. We are also looking to arrange a local overnighter soon. Please add name to list below if you can make it.

Jackal 211 (Steve)
MrMel (MIke)
Luke (for sure this time ....no flu now!)

relfy

Nomad
Hi Luke and Steve (and Mike who i haven't met yet :) ! Sorry for disappearing off the radar, I've had a pretty rubbish month one way or another. This last week been totally laid out having put my back out and am also waiting to hear news of my grandfather who is dying but not dying if you see what I mean. Likely to be going down home to Cornwall for last bit of March and Easter hols all things considered. BUT I'm really aware I'm missing out here!! Please don't forget me :) I fully intend to be along asap. It is quite difficult for me to navigate the forum on my phone (internet connection at home) so I was wondering if one of u might give me the heads up on my profile page (visitors messages) when there is something local going on? No worries if noone can be bothered, it is a cheeky ask. :)
...Have a lovely time on 24th! So sorry i can't make it!
El

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE