Sold Glock 78 Field knife (Black)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gergely

Jan 14, 2022
Birmingham
I am selling this Glock 78 field knife from my collection.
The knife never has been used.
PXL_20220919_110030954.jpg
The prices is SOLD and it includes the postage (2nd Class Signed For).
Over 18’s Only and UK Buyer’s.
All payments via PayPal.

Attachments

• PXL_20220919_110109411.jpg
    PXL_20220919_110109411.jpg
    438.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Mmmm, tempted.
Need a knife for general cutting as my German WW2 knife has died.
Do you think this will be happy being abused? Will it stay sharp?
The handle looks way better to hold than a bayonet.
S

Gergely

Jan 14, 2022
Birmingham
Mmmm, tempted.
Need a knife for general cutting as my German WW2 knife has died.
Do you think this will be happy being abused? Will it stay sharp?
The handle looks way better to hold than a bayonet.
S
Hi Swyn, all I know this is the austrian military bayonet. This is made by glock. Spring steel very durable. The handle and the sheat made from same plastic as the glock pistols made from. There is a few youtube videos about it. What do you actually would use it for?

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Hi Swyn, all I know this is the austrian military bayonet. This is made by glock. Spring steel very durable. The handle and the sheat made from same plastic as the glock pistols made from. There is a few youtube videos about it. What do you actually would use it for?
Hello Gergeley.
Thanks for your reply.
I intend to cut any soft building material. This will include plastic items DPC, plastic masonry plugs, assorted insulation, hessian & etc.
My old knife had a good blade that sharpened easily with a carborundum stone and kept its edge reasonably well and was of a similar size.
I recently broke the handle so I thought perhaps a plastic moulded handle would be better. Plus the sheath will be ok in all weathers.
You never know I may use it for camping as a camp knife as it could be a very good all-rounder, particularly if it sits in my hand nicely!
Hence my enquiry.
S

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE