Glastonbury

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Might be working there again this year with Oxfam, it looks like I'll spend a lot of time in the dance tent again :)

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
I've been going every year it's been on since I was 12, now nearly 20 years on I love it as much now as I did as a teen.
Glastonbury offers something no other festival or event in world offers and is something so very special, although you do need to of gone before you truely realise what it truely is.

I'll be there again this year.... looking forward to it as always, not just because of the music though but the atmosphere, people and everything it has to offer.

susi

Nomad
Jul 23, 2008
Finland
I'll be there again this year.... looking forward to it as always, not just because of the music though but the atmosphere, people and everything it has to offer.

Every time I hear of Glasto, I remember a mate of mine who returned to his tent to discover someone had laid a warm log in his tent.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
I spent many years as part of the dreaded security at Glastonbury.I would never go there as a punter.I saw things that would make your teeth curl.
It's not as lovey dovey as it's made out to be.I have worked many places as security but Glastonbury is the only place where we had to do a patrol each morning to look for bodies in tents,The only place where I had to bring a baby back to life after he had fallen face down in a puddle.His parents were to stoned to notice.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE