Wild in us festival. Anyone going.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Disabled Preppers

Apr 3, 2023
west midlands
Ok, so the bands were listed on the website?
I htink what the lady is saying is that no one expects boom boom bang bang type music at a woodcraft show like the game show i went to some of the large marquees had music but nothing ear hurting and it was at a fair level .

But the review is great because it give us and idea what to expect but next year if the wife and i do look at going i will first look at the band line up and see because again i am not in my teens anymore i do like some shall i say loud music sometimes when i am ready to kick just about anything because something is going wrong and i find loud music and a sing along can clear the head but most times i like stead not rave music again if the show is aimed at a younger market fair enough but may be they could make that clear .

Anyway found the review great thanks

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
The band wasn't too bad realy, it was the rest of it. When I arrived the music was at a reasonable level and familiar, easy going stuff, but from the evening on, it was bad. I actualy came home having lost my voice because I had to shout to be heard, and it was very tiring trying to listen to conversations.
Most of the caterers didn't turn up, and somebody hastily put together a burger stand. You couldn't get a cup of tea or coffee unless you made it yourself back at your camp.
Considering what was advertised, it came nowhere near.
No archery, and you had to bring your own air rifle for the rifle range...where did it say that!??????
I expected some problems, but it was thing after thing.
Even the loos were in a terrible state, and were all out of action by Sunday late morning, as they had no one to clean or empty them.
All I can say to them is, try harder next time, or it's a wrap for me.... and answer your dammed emails !
I'll give them a second chance, but one single note of rave, and I'll pack up and go, never to return!!!!!!
That all said, it was a pleasure to meet you Ben , and anyone else I spoke to, including the chap from the bushcraft journal, the lovely couple from wild camping International, and Danny and John, my camp neighbours. Sorry to Janet for twice messing up her attempts to make a cooking video..but it did look delicious, i realy didnt know you were filming!!!
It was still nice to get out of my little valley for a few days.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE