Gizzits

Tourist

Settler
Jun 15, 2007
Northants
I have some bits n pieces I am willing to give away, there are conditions:

1. Must have more than 100 posts,
2. Initially only one item per person
3. You pay the postage. I'll put the stuff in a bag and get it weighed for the cost then you can paypal it to me or stick it in an envelope to me.

Army combat shirt, green, new in the wrapper size 41/43 .......... 3 of these ****GONE***

Tropical combat trousers, size 22, about a 30 waist - maybe, need a fly button and the bottoms are not seamed.......dunno why, can't remember why, other than that they seem new'ish...........these are at your risk 'cos I am not sure of what size 22 is in the real world

Tropical combat trousers, size 20, about a 28" waist - maybe, seem new'ish...........these are at your own risk cos I do not know what size 20 is in the real world.

Lightweights, size, 85 / 88 / 104, seem new.....................2 of these .....*** BOTH GONE***

Windproof trousers (ooooh, the SAS ones) with velcro on the ankles [theres a joke in that but we won't go there], size 5 = waist 31/34 and inside leg 31/33..........these are newish. ....***GONE***

And, no I'm not clearing out the QM's, I left the army many years ago.

If you are interested put dibs up on here and I'll drop you a PM.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Very nice of you, I'd love a pair of lightweights please. PM me once you know post costs to Kent, many thanks.

huntersforge

Oct 14, 2006
southern scotland
Please withdraw my request for the windproof trousers . To be fair I have more kit than most and wouldnt like to take them away from someone who is starting out .
Your offer is a very generous one Tourist :)

Tourist

Settler
Jun 15, 2007
Northants
So generous of you Tourist, I should do the same thing myself soon

Free stuff ??? :You_Rock_

Go for it, Sir.

I was never going to use the stuff so better to send it to a good home.

PM's sent to interested parties.

So, are there no snake hipped individuals that want some jungle combat trousers, pre the made in China 'lubbish' so they'll last.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Cheers Tourist,

Danners recieved Saturday (would of been Friday had i been up for the post man:lmao: .
Much appreciated, and Sepcial Delivery too so well trackable.

Nat

PS: Anything else you want to chuck my way i'm more than happy to recieve. :red: :nana:

Oh and like Matt said, "Have some electronic forum Rep points for your generosity

Tourist

Settler
Jun 15, 2007
Northants
You're welcome mate :) . Glad they arrived safely.

I have one problem package at the moment which seems to have got lost somewhere due to the industrial action, it'll all come out ok though.........I hope. Its amazing how the post office has no idea of where a registered package is once it is in their hands.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE