Girl Guide logo - leather embossing stamps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
I don't know if there is any interest in this but here goes.

I made a couple of guide logo stamps for a member a little while ago and very soon after was asked by a local Guide troop to make some stuff for them with the logo on. As a result, I am able to make up a set of Guide stamps like the Scout stamps I do (HERE).

The Guide stamps look like this:

guidelogostamp.jpg

I can do a set of three for the same price (£12) as the Scout set. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i have a few of kerne's stamps, and they are superb quality, and he is such a nice bloke to deal with, i would highly recomend these stamps, and the service.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi kerne, nice work!...can you make a set of 3 custom stamps for me please? not very complex and all the same just different sizes....basically a circle with a few stars....i have the design which i can email to you no problem....

ta for now

sonni

stacey caie

Feb 28, 2015
Dundee
Hi there, I've found these and I would love a set of guide stamps, do you still do them?

Thank you

I don't know if there is any interest in this but here goes.

I made a couple of guide logo stamps for a member a little while ago and very soon after was asked by a local Guide troop to make some stuff for them with the logo on. As a result, I am able to make up a set of Guide stamps like the Scout stamps I do (HERE).

The Guide stamps look like this:

guidelogostamp.jpg

I can do a set of three for the same price (£12) as the Scout set. PM me if you're interested.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE