Gift-it-on Mk2

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Cheers for the PM webbie, wonder what the posties reaction to seeing it addressed to webbie would have been. Will get this out in the post today for you.

Nag.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Perhaps webbie Hadn't read the whole thread and doesn't realise he has to offer something himself.
I'll have a look and see if I can find something else to put up.

saddle_tramp

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 13, 2008
West Cornwall
i got something

An all but new, genuine zippo lighter with box, same as this one

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41MKA0ZMKKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

its engraved with the name Cheryl :lmao: dont ask! so if youre names cheryl or your gf, wife, great . . . . . if not, then its just an almost new (used for about a week) zippo

if you want it, read the first page of this thread, so you know the rules and then post here.

One other thing, this post could really fly with loads of swaps daily, but if people dont offer up something until thier chosen item has been delivered and is in thier hand, then at best, its likely going to be 1 maybe 2 items a week. So i would suggest we trust eachother a little and keep it moving??

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Hi Nagual,

What's your gift?

Hey there nigeltim, this is what was up for offer, but has since been and gone to webbie, who should have got it last mondayish subject to the usual postieness.

Cheers, Nag.

Hey!

Thanks Globetrotter.UK, jacket arrived today. Very lightweight and sooo many pockets. I can see a good waterproof treatment coming up and I'll be good to go. Brilliant. Righty... now what can I offer, well I guess not a lot compared to a jacket but hopefully someone will fancy this.. :
  • Small Stainless Steel Flask (0.75 lt)
  • 5 LED Cap Light
  • Aluminimum Mini Torch (3 LED)
  • Stainless Steel Camping Cutlery, in Bottle/Can Opener holder
  • Nylon Bum Bag.
  • A Guinness Stress Reliever...
To be honest and open, the two torches are not hard wearing, the cap light is hard plastic and ultra lightweight, fits onto baseball caps and the like. Both give an okay amount of light for reading or avoiding logs in the middle of the night while out and about. Batteries included for the cap light, AAA's needed for the Aluminimum one (not AA's as it says on the box) I may have a spare pair about somewhere. The cutlety is ace, good strong and easy to get out of and put back into it's holder. Bum bag well.. it's a bum bag :rolleyes: and the stress reliever may help you in times of need... :D All of the items with exception to the stress reliever are new, never been used.

Cheers Nag.

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
Saddle-tramp et al
If Webbie dosen't pick up the baton I will undertake to put up something to reserrect the thread when I get back from the Midland Meet ( a week today) as I will have to rummage through my spares box in the garage to check I still have the item.

Could I suggest that the winner in future posts here his /her items before their item is physically posted 'pour encourager les autres'? What do you think G4ghb, it's your thread?

Alan (Sister Theresa) Humpback

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Sounds like a plan to me! - Good on you Sr

My whole aim for this was to spread the love and show what a nice place and what good people 'live' here and you have just confirmed that! ;)

Please accept some heartfelt virtual rep!

saddle_tramp

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 13, 2008
West Cornwall
Nice one, my zippos still up for grabs too

there must be someone here who knows someone called Cheryl? wife? girlfriend? mum? daughter? gran? sister? barmaid?

unless she lives in Newlyn, in which case your banned from taking part! lol

Should have had it engraved with ray mears :lmao: then it wouldve flew

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
OK, back from the midland meet and as promised I have:

A yellow folding pocket saw
Hand made flint, steel and charcloth in tobacco tin
Brand new led torch 3xAAA powered
Mosquito head net
folding cup

To avoid stalling again I will send these items to the first person to post here and who indicates what their gift it on will be. Hopefully this will make things move on. (If it works can the rules at the start be amended g4ghb?)

Smalll Print: UK residents,over 18yrs. Relatives and employees of the promoter cannot enter. In the absence of a poster the items will be rolled over. May contain nuts.

Alan

webbie

Forager
Jan 1, 1970
scotland
sorry i havent replayed folks :( my pc at work has filtered the site and home one is on the blink :( al dig out a few things and report back

sorry to all again :(

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Hat please mate, i'm digging out stuff to post as we speak but keep gettin distracted by mighty boosh live lol. Do I pm you addy or wot? Cheers:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE