Gift-it-on Mk2

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I am offering 2 stainless steel pots with plastic lids:
12.5cm diameter and the other is 10cm diameter. These can fit inside your billies as cups or make a strainer out of them.
Also 2 cigar tins with some useful items like matches, sewing kit tinder etc.

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Revised item for grabs. I am offering a medium size Italian game jacket, basically a jacket with loads of pockets

100_0056.jpg

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Wow! - what a gift! :D - I bet that won't hang around long! ;)

globetrotter :You_Rock_

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Thanks Woodsmoke, got a great parcel today. Just what I needed. I am going to use the NBC as emergency wellies, the bivi boots whilst relaxing in my hammock and the strops brill.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Hmm well if you're REALLY sure you want to gift that jacket away, and no one else has claimed it, I'd be honoured to help this scheme work and take it off your hands.

Nag.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Hey!

Thanks Globetrotter.UK, jacket arrived today. Very lightweight and sooo many pockets. I can see a good waterproof treatment coming up and I'll be good to go. Brilliant. Righty... now what can I offer, well I guess not a lot compared to a jacket but hopefully someone will fancy this.. :

• Small Stainless Steel Flask (0.75 lt)
  • 5 LED Cap Light
  • Aluminimum Mini Torch (3 LED)
  • Stainless Steel Camping Cutlery, in Bottle/Can Opener holder
  • Nylon Bum Bag.
  • A Guinness Stress Reliever...

To be honest and open, the two torches are not hard wearing, the cap light is hard plastic and ultra lightweight, fits onto baseball caps and the like. Both give an okay amount of light for reading or avoiding logs in the middle of the night while out and about. Batteries included for the cap light, AAA's needed for the Aluminimum one (not AA's as it says on the box) I may have a spare pair about somewhere. The cutlety is ace, good strong and easy to get out of and put back into it's holder. Bum bag well.. it's a bum bag :rolleyes: and the stress reliever may help you in times of need... :D All of the items with exception to the stress reliever are new, never been used.

Cheers Nag.

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Hi Tadpole, Sorry mate been really busy this week and away to the welsh meet this weekend .I'll post it today and you should get it tomorrow.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Hi Tadpole, Sorry mate been really busy this week and away to the welsh meet this weekend .I'll post it today and you should get it tomorrow.
The bottle arrived yesterday, thanks, Its blooming brilliant, way beyond what I was expected.

:You_Rock_

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
webbie to offer by my recconing......

Thanks veloc, it is nice to spread the love a bit isn't it;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE