Gift-it-on Mk2

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Time for a little more good will!:)

What I propose is a another little 'gift-it-on' which would work a little like this.............. (i'll try to make things clearer this time:eek:)

STEP 1 - I will send this little gift package (comprising of a set of three diamond sharpening stones) to the first person who posts in this thread that they would like it!

STEP 2 - the recipient then posts a thread with something they would like to offer

STEP 3 - Item is sent to first person who posts they would like it

STEP 4 - go to STEP 2 ;)

This way people will receive items they want / can use and good karma is passed on!. There is no limit to the amount of gifts you can take as long as you offer something else on.

No lists, no organisation, just 'who would like this?' :D

so watcha think - anyone want to join in?? - there is no restriction to what you want to gift-on and I already have another little something in case I want to 'jump back in' :rolleyes:

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
I'll take the stones if thats ok.
I don't know if I should post here what I'll send on.So it is a 1l trangia fuel bottle.

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
It's yours sapper1! - pm me your address

and YES you have it spot on! - so next item on offer is a 1l sigg fuel bottle

May I suggest that you don't post what you will be offering till the deal is struck in case you are 'out-typed' by someone.... hopefully that will save confusion;)

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Cheers Graham,
There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread,I wonder if it's down to desertion or just that nobody wants a TRANGIA FUEL BOTTLE WITH SAFETY VALVE for free.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Cheers Graham,
There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread,I wonder if it's down to desertion or just that nobody wants a TRANGIA FUEL BOTTLE WITH SAFETY VALVE for free.
I would not mind it, but all I have to 'gift on' is a secondhand leather sheath (necker type) and I am not sure if it is a fair exchange.

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I would not mind it, but all I have to 'gift on' is a secondhand leather sheath (necker type) and I am not sure if it is a fair exchange.

that's ok - take it! - you never know someone out there may just be looking for a sheath like yours! ;)

Thats the whole idea - one mans muck is tuther mans brass! :D

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
I'm happy with what i've had and am happy for whoever wants the bottle to take it.What they send on after is their decision.
Go for it Tadpole.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE