Ghurka Khukri wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi Guys bushcrafting is out for a fair while to come for me due to having to look after a my mum. but am still a gear junkie and wanting to add to my militaria collection. so am looking for a kukri with sheath not a touristy one but a proper one. preferably a military one.
I have lots of first class bushcraft gear to offer in trade. as most of my bushy gear aside from a very token minimal kit has to go sadly. so when I get an offer of a decent one I will give the person a list of what ive got to trade and they can take a pick from it all.
I am very very willing to do a combination of my items for a kukri in display condition with its sheath all help much appreciated guys. thank you.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still haven't got one of these so feelers out still guys. I do have lots of nice stuff to offer depending on what you are looking for. any help would be much appreciated cheers guys.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE