Getting there slowly

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

madspringer

May 17, 2014
West Yorkshire
Afternoon all

Going through old stuff clearing out to get things into the new man cave and have dug out the knives I already have.

i have bought the orange one new (so ican see it mainly and it was cheap).

The old knife and axe are the old mans when he was involved in scouts so you are talking over 50 year old so not bad nick realy.

2014-09-27%2B14.35.28.jpg

2014-09-27%2B14.35.51.jpg

lathe dog

Tenderfoot
Jul 25, 2010
Middlesex
Interesting old knife you have there, with the double brass guard incorporating a bottle opener If I recall right........?

tsitenha

Nomad
Dec 18, 2008
Kanata
Your kit as it stands now is a good basic kit, now keep it sharp, in good condition and get very familiar with it. Other items in your whole kit may need adding/upgrading but this part is well covered. Better start than what I had when I started. You may at a later date add a wood saw, your call.
Oh yes add bandages and a first aid kit, seem to go well with a cutting tool kit :lmao:

madspringer

May 17, 2014
West Yorkshire
Got a saw on order at moment, have first aid kits of various sizes knocking round but in process of building one up for my own kit again. I have collected stuff over the years but with house moves children ect it goes walkies and gets scattered around all ove the place so just trying to locate it all :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE