Getting the little ones out and about..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
I spent a small packet on my son's Tank Party, where they had a great time doing this for nowt..... :AR15firin

DSCF4104.jpg

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Great to see Ms. Bache bucking the trend in wrapping our next generation in cotton wool. I do though wonder what her insurance premium is or perhaps parents are more than happy to sign-up to some suitably worded limited liability clause.

Cheers

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Fantastic, love it, and wish The Secret Garden, all the best......
Think its great that in this day and age, where parents wrap up their kids in cotton wool, someone is doing something like that. I hope it is successful and the idea spreads.....

hanzo

Nomad
Feb 12, 2006
Hawaii
hanzosoutdoors.blogspot.com
Ahhh, the childhood memories, or small kid time as we say here in Hawaii as we reminisce about the fun we had playing outside.

My wife and I formed a small outdoor childrens' group of five year old kids (my older daughter's age). Ther younger siblings also participate. I supplied them all with a bright yellow backpack and filled it with kit. They are the best equipped five year olds I know.

Then we talk to them about safety.

And take them out. They have gone on numerous hikes and to the beach very often. They will be going on their first camp out next weekend.

My kids at our favorite beach:

Feeding the ducks and geese on our last hike:

Following the pied piper?

Feeding some fishies:

chrisanson

Nomad
Apr 12, 2006
Dudley
A brilliant idea .getting kids involved in the natural world about them. If there had been a nursery like that about when my kids were kids I would have sent them! As it is they didn’t go until they had to go to school.
chris

meatmaster

Feb 17, 2004
Worcestershire
Well done to the lass.
The primary school where my daughters attend have a "forest school" once a week, with tree planting, fireside stories & general outdoor play once a week, they love it!

bent-stick

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
surrey
www.customarchery.net
Glad to see a bit of common sense coming back into play.

The local gestapo^H^H^H^H^H^H social services department wouldn't re-license my wife as a childminder because we wouldn't put locks on the food cupboard doors and rebuld the house in foam rubber.

To all the people involved... :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE