Getting fitter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Now the gyms here are closed more often than not, I have been walking much longer distances with the dog the past few weeks, much more regularly. More like 15-20K than 10. She can't believe her luck of course, and my twingey back has been twingeless for some time now.

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Now the gyms here are closed more often than not, I have been walking much longer distances with the dog the past few weeks, much more regularly. More like 15-20K than 10. She can't believe her luck of course, and my twingey back has been twingeless for some time now.
My dogs are the opposite, but they are getting older now I guess. An hour's walk is enough for them now and if I want to walk further I have to leave them at home or drop them off on the way. :)

Reactions: Billy-o

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
:) This one is a three year old border collie. In the summer she scarcely moves for overheating, but now we are in the cold months she goes all day

Reactions: SaraR

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Just looked at a versaclimber. It's a stepper with a hand cycle additional motion too. So you don't just step but climb with your arms. Your body twists as your hands and feet move in opposition so your core should engage too.

Looks a good piece of kit. Wonder if I'm not too tall for it and it's not too tall for the garage. It might be the best machine for my needs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE