German para boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gregor-scott

Nomad
Apr 26, 2010
bournemouth
Hi all, just before I whack them on the bay I thought if offer them out here, I will give it a couple of days on here first.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401051964.572723.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401051974.589096.jpg
3y8araja.jpg

epadesyz.jpg

e8usy2aj.jpg

Great boots, size 12 but I'm an 11 and have always just worn 2 pairs of socks, really good condition bar a little surface nick on the left toe and a small area of fire meltage to the right toe, just the surface rubber on the sole has melted where I had my feet too close to the fire, neither effect the function/waterproofness of the boots.

These go for upwards of £30 in good condition from the surplus places but I will take £20 plus £5 for postage?

Cheers for looking, Gregor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gregor-scott

Nomad
Apr 26, 2010
bournemouth
I could be interested in those. I too am a size 11. Just how much wiggle room are we talking about with these bad boys?

I have worn them with one thick pair of wool socks and they were almost spot on, I added another pair and they were snug. As for which model I will go out to the shed first thing and look inside to see if I can make head or tail of all the numbers and codes on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE