German Army Parka Wanted

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys
My Mrs is nattering me for a german army parka with fleece/fur button in lining, but I'm struggling to find one in the army surplus.
She's about a size 20 so I'm thinking size large/Xl and was wondering if anyone might have one doing nowt that you might want to swap?
Please let me know what you would like and I will see what I can come up with
cheers
John.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
If anyone has one of these I have a brand new BCB crusader kit including Osprey bottle and mug, BCB Crusader Mug (Black Teflon) Stainless Steel/Ray Mears lid crusader cooker unit (Black Teflon) in a brand new british army issue DPM water bottle pouch.
In addition to this, I have lots more Bushcraft gear available in swaps for one of these parkas.
Cheers.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
thank for the offer mate its really appreciated but she def wants the old fashioned german one. but cheers for your efforts.
gb

Feb 4, 2012
Nr St Ives, Cornwall
Hello John,

I don't have one myself, but my local (only) surplus shop did have a couple when I was last in there. Big heavy beasts with thick lining, one had a hood, but the others just a long collar. Might be what you are after, might not.

The guy who runs the shop has a Facebook page and does post stuff out. Also, as a frequent and very happy customer there, I can also attest that the gear he stocks is both at the upper end of the used spectrum and usually very reasonably priced.

If you are still struggling to find what you are after around your neck of the woods or online, it might be worth sending him a PM to see if he has can help you out?

Here is a link to the shop's Facebook page and the fella you are after is Richard Searle.

Hope this helps.

Atb.

Colin
Disclaimer: I have no connection with this shop, just a happy customer

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi thank you for the link and info mate its much appreciated still havent found one though but will keep trying cheers GB

Hello John,

I don't have one myself, but my local (only) surplus shop did have a couple when I was last in there. Big heavy beasts with thick lining, one had a hood, but the others just a long collar. Might be what you are after, might not.

The guy who runs the shop has a Facebook page and does post stuff out. Also, as a frequent and very happy customer there, I can also attest that the gear he stocks is both at the upper end of the used spectrum and usually very reasonably priced.

If you are still struggling to find what you are after around your neck of the woods or online, it might be worth sending him a PM to see if he has can help you out?

Here is a link to the shop's Facebook page and the fella you are after is Richard Searle.

Hope this helps.

Atb.

Colin
Disclaimer: I have no connection with this shop, just a happy customer

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE