Gerber Suspension Multi Tool As New

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
Man that was quick - pm coming your way Calibanzwei

Rich, I've got some bargains coming up over the next few days, you might even see some xmas presents for the Mrs mate.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm away canoeing in Scotland from tomorrow morning until Tuesday, I'll have to get mrs logged on for me.

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
Alright mate, I've a brand new Ladies unused Karrimor Panther Rucksack pack and some Ladies Waterproof Jackets and trousers, can put them up and let you have first dibs mate incase she needs some nice spanking new outdoor kit at a snatch

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Alright mate, I've a brand new Ladies unused Karrimor Panther Rucksack pack and some Ladies Waterproof Jackets and trousers, can put them up and let you have first dibs mate incase she needs some nice spanking new outdoor kit at a snatch

What size are they ? She's okay for a jacket unless it's a absolute snatch but she could do with some new trews.

were u off ti Rich...

Loch Sween and The Faery Isles :)

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
Waterproof Trousers are unused Karrimor Medium will suit ladies around size 12/14 waist, short/medium leg Elasticated Waist with zipped bottoms/ankle area, looking for £10 to your door mate, includes paypal, etc

I've got 3 Jackets - 2 x Karrimor £20 each and 1 x Craghoppers £15, again ladies 12/14 size, all unused in perfect condition.

This is stuff my mrs has had hanging in the garage for the past few years

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Waterproof Trousers are unused Karrimor Medium will suit ladies around size 12/14 waist, short/medium leg Elasticated Waist with zipped bottoms/ankle area, looking for £10 to your door mate, includes paypal, etc

Gone on then, she might have to try them on first as she's about a twelve but more long leg than short.

not very well ...

Fire me some questions on a PM if you're stuck Gaz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE