Gerber & a few New Maglites

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Halfdevil333

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2006
On the Banks of Loch Lomond
Alright folks im having a clear out.

All the maglites are new and have never been used. The Gerber has been used about three times and is virtually new. The screwdriver bits etc have a wee bit of light surface rust due to the multitool being in my car for a good while.

Right now what would i like well i wouldn't mind a Karimor Sabre 45 in olive if poss. I know its a bit of a tall order as maybe the value of the rucksac outweighs the value of my stuff but i would take a good condition used one too.
I would also take a thermarest one that packs up quite small ( I know these are a bit expensive too :eek: but somebody might have a spare.....)

Or What have you comon make me an offer

Well thanks for looking :notworthy

Scott

IMG_1724.jpg

D

Deleted member 4605

I have that exact same Gerber, and it's been a near constant companion to me for years. If you go for it you can be assured you're getting a good tool.

In fact the same goes for my Maglite, although I've got the 2xAAA version. I must get around to converting it to LED...

Halfdevil333

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2006
How about a hardly used snugpak stamina? olive green 40 litre (though its a generous 40, closer to 50 i'd say) straight swap for the 4 torches . . . you can keep the multitool?

http://www.lansdaleltd.com/prod.php/prod/STAM

Thanks for the offer but im really looking for a sabre 45 as i already have PLCE packs to zip onto it if i need to make it bigger.

All the best for the new year :)

Scott

Halfdevil333

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2006
I'll go a brand new, handmade belt and leather strop, for the Gerber?
R.B.

I wouldn't mind a belt but the trousers i wear don't have belt loops :confused: (North Face ones)......Do you have any pictures of the belt? Do you have any other leather stuff? I sound quite fussy but i have most of the stuff i need but i love shiney things like most men. :lmao:

Cheers
Scott

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I wouldn't mind a belt but the trousers i wear don't have belt loops :confused: (North Face ones)......Do you have any pictures of the belt? Do you have any other leather stuff? I sound quite fussy but i have most of the stuff i need but i love shiney things like most men. :lmao:

Cheers
Scott

I don't have any particular belt in mind as I haven't made it yet! but it could be something like these:
PC010006.jpg

or knife sheaths, possibles pouches, axe masks etc.
I'll try to put a few more pictures in the gallery or you could check out the makers market for more pictures of my work;)
I'm sure I can make you something suitable:)
cheers
Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE