Gen 1 and Gen 2 Juniper Box Stoves - With or Without Disassembly

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wook

Settler
Jun 24, 2012
Angus, Scotland
Below is the advert for 2 different versions of my firebox.

They are laser cut from stainless steel and finished by hand. The external dimensions when assembled are (LxWxH) are 26cm x 21cm x 21cm and it weighs approximately 1.5kg.

They will burn pretty much anything. I have successfully run them on wood, charcoal, peat and house coal. They do not scorch the ground underneath, but are large enough that you get the feel of a campfire. One thing I personally have found them very useful for is allowing me to have a "campfire" at campsites that do not permit them.

The Generation 1 version does not break apart, and is locked into its assembled configuration by permanently bending locking tabs on the bottom.
This version of the stove costs £25 including paypal and postage within the UK.
Current Gen 1 Assembled Stoves in Stock: Out of Stock

The Generation 2 version does break apart, and has had its locking tabs punched through for R-Clips.
This version of the stove costs £30 including paypal and postage within the UK.
Current Gen 2 Assembled Stoves in Stock: Out of Stock

Last edited:

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hey wook, I don't suppose you could send me a PM with where to get the R clips from. Iv just this second drilled my holes to make mine a break down. :)

For anyone looking at getting one off these. Don't hessitate! They are a great bit of kit!. Iv used mine loads since wook made me one and its still going strong :D

Wook

Settler
Jun 24, 2012
Angus, Scotland
Gen 2 stoves are now temporarily out of stock pending the usual.

I'll make some more when I have a moment.

Gen 1 stoves still available.

Wook

Settler
Jun 24, 2012
Angus, Scotland
Stock figures updated.

I'll really try and get a few more put together this week. I normally assemble them in the garden, and it hasn't stopped raining! :(

Wook

Settler
Jun 24, 2012
Angus, Scotland
I finally found a moment to assemble another Generation 2 takedown stove, so here's a stock update for you.

The Gen 1 stoves are now out of stock. I have the parts to make more, but since the takedown version seems more popular I wont bother unless someone expresses a particular interest.

Wook

Settler
Jun 24, 2012
Angus, Scotland
That shouldn't be a problem Elen, although please bear in mind the supply of these stoves is finite.

I had a production run of an initial 50 made, and have found I cannot sell them at a profit. So once I sell these there will be no more.

I've not been out to the shed to count the unassembled stoves I have left, but it is less than 20.

Last edited:

Wook

Settler
Jun 24, 2012
Angus, Scotland
I still have one Gen 2 version of my stove in stock.

Any takers?

Maybe too close to Christmas eh? ;) But think of how much a bushcrafter would appreciate one under the tree :lmao:

Last edited:

Wook

Settler
Jun 24, 2012
Angus, Scotland
Sold pending the usual. That's me out of stock again, but I've got a 75% assembled one lying around somewhere. I'll see if I can get that put together.

Wook

Settler
Jun 24, 2012
Angus, Scotland
Sold pending the usual.

Once everything clears I'll lock this thread up and create a new ad if and when I assemble any more. This will be the last one for the forseeable future though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE