Gear to trade! Includingbuck paklite skinner and matching gut hook!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Well I've got some nice gear to trade that's just not getting used due to being surplus to requirements.

I've got:

A DD 3x3 m tarp, in new condition, pegs are clean as a whistle, guy lines never used, all In great condition, only opened up once in the garden! Now gone

Realtree camouflage fleece lined air rifle bag, faux leather trim, carry handles, external pocket for ammo etc, never used!
Buck paklite skinner large and matching gut hook both in black and both unused, great condition! And as pictured:

imagejpg1_zps3e8e3bb1.jpg

I would like:

An axe handle, preferably in a hard wood such as hickory, of a hatchet size

Leather or canvas (or both!) goods

Something ventile, such as a smock, gilet etc in a English men's medium or skimpy large

Tweed gilet in a English men's medium or skimpy large

Stonebridge folding lantern

General gear will be considered also :)

I've got loads more items I'd be willing to swap, so of you've any queries just PM me!

Thanks for looking!

Very keen on the ventile now, am happy to do multiple items my end for the right garment!

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Camaron mate, you need to measure the length and width of the eye of the axe head you need to re-handle - the wrong size wont fit my friend

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Camaron mate, you need to measure the length and width of the eye of the axe head you need to re-handle - the wrong size wont fit my friend

Ah, didn't think of that. Thing is I don't have the head now, I was planning to buy one soon, and see if I could marry the two together - maybe not the best idea then :). Thanks for the advice on that! :)

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Ah, didn't think of that. Thing is I don't have the head now, I was planning to buy one soon, and see if I could marry the two together - maybe not the best idea then :). Thanks for the advice on that! :)

Ask for crook knife? Then you can make a handle.

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Alreet I can post pics of the actual things later if you want but I've got one of these it's only been used a couple of times but got misplaced in a house move n I found it in a box in shed in a box so it's a tad rusty no major defects honest I wouldn't swap you no rubbish.
http://www.proadventure.co.uk/acatalog/Frosts_Draw_Knife.html?gclid=CIic2_T4ur4CFQgKwwodVpIAHg
Or this the 2 litre one it's been used but only lightly I'm only swapping this as I have another one.i really like them bombproof material and not just for drinking out off yer can hang it in a tree n have a little shower etc
http://www.alloutdoor.co.uk/hydrati...-bag-2l-.htm?gclid=CNKTjuyDu74CFScHwwod9VMAZA

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE