Gear Clear out! Forces 88l rucksack, Vargo Stove & Survival Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wales1

Aug 3, 2011
dumfriesshire
Hi,

Am having a thin out of my gear and have the following up for sale:

Gerber Ultimate Pro Survival knife. It has been used but not abused. It has some scuffs from light baton work (as can be seen in the picture), apart from that, in very good nick, a very sturdy knife. The sheath comes with a fire starter, only had 2 scrapes off it and the sheath also has an integrated sharpener. For more detail info there are plenty of write ups etc on the net. Cheapest I can find online is £80, Will sell for £40 plus £5 postage.
gerber1 (2).jpg

Next up - Vargo Triad Titanium Meths Stove and Vargo WindShield. Extremely lightweight set up and has a bit of a following, I always seem to end up taking gas stoves for cooking so surplus to requirements. Bought out of curiosity, this has been used once, as has the Windshield. Combined cost new would be £40, i'll sell both for £25 all in, including postage.
vargo triad (2).jpg

Next, a Forces 88 litre rucksack. To be honest, its only been used on one weekend trip and other than that, has been used just to store my gear in the cupboard! I have a favourite backpack that's my go to bag and this is as I say, just being used to store gear in. It is mint, other than a small area on the strap where there is a bit of loose thread, just needs a bit of sewing to make good, have not patched it up as would rather it be shown as is (and i'm awful at sewing, everything else on the bag is spot on. Taking the small bit of loose thread into consideration, I'll sell it for £40 plus £8 postage, which is half the cost if bought new!
rucsack 1 (2).jpg
rucsack 2 (2).jpg
rucsack 3 (2).jpg

Happy for the items to be picked up if local t avoid postage. Am Based in Lockerbie.

Thanks

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE