Gday

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

Davey Munroe

Found this site a little while back and I just registered. I haven't been in the country that long but I miss the bush back in NSW. I'm hoping to get involved in outdoor activities here in the UK so I'll probably need some advice.

Seems like there are a lot of fellas who know their stuff, so maybe some of them can tell me about organizations of clubs that are worth looking at.
(What the hell do those little smiling faces do?)
Davey

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Welcome to BCUK Davey! :biggthump There are a great bunch of people over here and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!
:chill:

What smiling faces? :?: :mrgreen: :rolmao: :uu: :?: :biggthump

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Welcome Davey.

What did you do in Oz - bushcraft wise that is?

You might find things arent so different here depending on what your into - a little colder and wetter maybe.

Bushcraft skills are pretty much the same the world over only the materials change, no spinifax or witchity grubs here - so the order of the day is dont be afraid to experiment (except were food ID is concerned) and if in doubt ask - people on here are more than willing to help you out.

Have fun mate.

R

Ross

Hi Davey,
Welcome to BCUK there are some really knowledgeable people here with alot of experience! I am sure any questions you have can be answered with ease here. :-D

D

Davey Munroe

You fellas seem friendly enough, how and where do I reply to some of your questions? What the blazes does this mean :idea: , looks like a ring piece on a wombat.

Help

W

wildernesspilgrim

Welcome,

Have not been to Australasia for some time now, how are things on the antipod?

:chill:

What bits were you interested in doing on this side of the equator?

:pack:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE