GB Wildlife Hatchet and stone for swaps pic heavy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
I have a Gransfors Bruks Wildlife Hatchet and Gransfors Bruks Axe Stone I would like to swap. Also included are the axe book that comes with all the axes and the instructions for using the Axe Stone. I am after SWAPPED.

The only blotch on this hatchet is the leather case which I managed to slit when I first got the axe, its not major but it is there. I bought the axe and stone brand new, have used the axe a bit, but not abused it, and used the stone a couple of times. The axe is currently sharp enough to make feather sticks. The reason for the swap is I have just ordered the SFA as I have recently got a larger ruck sack so fancy a go with a larger axe as I am now able to transport it.
Please see pics below, many thanks....Stu

dscn1447ld4.jpg

dscn1448el5.jpg

dscn1449iv2.jpg

dscn1450ww2.jpg

dscn1451yu0.jpg

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hi mate
I am interested in this and have several of the Multimat self inflating mats up for swaps.
Take your pick from
Family value CMSI - FV075XL RRP around £44
Adventure CMSI ARO 25 S RRP " £35
Family Premium CMSI FPR 050 XXL RRP " £55.00
All barely used and coming with stuff sack
I have others as well but not in such prime condition!
Check out their full spec at www.multimat.uk.com.
I hope you like the mats - I rate Multimat very highly and I am apro kit reviewer writing for several mags........
John

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
Snot fair he probably got them as freebies. :D

Seriously though if I had a spare mat to swap this for I'd be interested. Just have to wait till pay day and buy a new one.

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
John Fenna said:
Hi mate
I am interested in this and have several of the Multimat self inflating mats up for swaps.
Take your pick from
Family value CMSI - FV075XL RRP around £44
Adventure CMSI ARO 25 S RRP " £35
Family Premium CMSI FPR 050 XXL RRP " £55.00
All barely used and coming with stuff sack
I have others as well but not in such prime condition!
Check out their full spec at www.multimat.uk.com.
I hope you like the mats - I rate Multimat very highly and I am apro kit reviewer writing for several mags........
John

Hi John. The Adventure Compact 25 (CMS1 AR025 s) looks good. I am after a lightweight, compact, single man self inflating mat and this looks like it ticks all the right boxes. Please correct me if I am wrong (I am sure you have a lot more knowledge than myself when it comes to kit). If I am right and it is what I am after then you have a deal. ATB....Stu

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hi Stu
The mat does seem to be just what you want, though my aged bones need the comfort of a thicker mat thaes days!
Send me a PM with your full name and Address and I will get it off to you.
PM sent with my details.

Oh yes, oh yea mockers who say I get things for FREE - they are part of my wages and can often never turn into beer vouchers like normal folk get each week...gear rich, cash poor.. you try swapping field tested socks for a loaf of bread in Tescos!

But then my work is much nicer than everyone elses anyway!
John

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
John Fenna said:
Hi Stu
The mat does seem to be just what you want, though my aged bones need the comfort of a thicker mat thaes days!
Send me a PM with your full name and Address and I will get it off to you.
PM sent with my details.

Oh yes, oh yea mockers who say I get things for FREE - they are part of my wages and can often never turn into beer vouchers like normal folk get each week...gear rich, cash poor.. you try swapping field tested socks for a loaf of bread in Tescos!

But then my work is much nicer than everyone elses anyway!
John

You could always stick some of your stuff up on here, I'm sure people would be interested, me included. ;)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Very true Zammo!
I did take some stuff to the first Gellie meet in West Wales and will probably do so at other meets/moots but generally I prefer folk to see and handle gear they are buying "used" so they can see its condition and see it IS a bargain!
Don't mention Evilbay to me!
John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE