Sold GB SCA & Wildlife Hatchet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Very reluctantly, I'm going to part company with my first two GB axes. I have one of Dave Budd's for heavy carving & my own hatchet for shaving so these aren't really seeing any use & just hang on the wall.
The first is a GB Wildlife Hatchet in excellent condition and shaving sharp with no nicks or damage at all.
I'd like £80 NOW SOLD STF.
IMG_7947.jpg IMG_7950.JPG IMG_7949.JPG IMG_7951.JPG IMG_7948.jpg
Second is my GB Carving Axe. Double bevel with the carved haft and also shaving sharp. Slices wood beautifully and very controllable for a big beast. In perfect condition.
NOW SOLD ELSEWHERE.
IMG_7953.JPG IMG_7954.JPG IMG_7955.jpg IMG_7956.JPG IMG_7958.JPG
I'm fully aware that the prices don't offer much of a saving on new price but the condition is at least as good as new on both of them and the PP and postage costs are considerable. They both have the original leather axe masks in good condition.
I'm not interested in swaps for these as I need the cash or I'd be keeping them both.
SCA is also advertised elsewhere.
Cheers, Simon

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE