GB Mini?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ditchfield

Nomad
Nov 1, 2003
Somerset
Does anyone know of a source for the GB mini hatchet, sometimes called the scout axe? I know RayMears.com used to do them, but no longer.
Cheers.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Couldn't see it woodlandorganics, the smallest one on the site is the wildlife hatchet.... you may want to give him a ring, he might have them / get one for you.
According to woodlore it will be available again in mid Jan (they call it a small hatchet axe)

:)
Ed

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
isnt the small hatchet axe on old mearsy`s site tye mini/pocket axe £37 quid?

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Pete,

You're going to like the mini GB, it's razor sharp, stays this for a long time and a few strokes on a diamond stone and some lapping on my leather belt and I can shave again ;)

Cheers,

Bagheera

"He who sometimes has the Mini GB under his pillow while sleeping :shock: "

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Faca,

Thanks for the link, but I already have an GB Mini and as main axe my GB SFA which is my main axe.

I can get the GB's about 10 miles from were I live and get an Scouting discount which makes for a nice price :wink:

Best Scouting wishes,

Bagheera

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Who are Rob and Mel (sorry, I should probably know)? I want to get a GB sharpening stone!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE