GB Leather Working Tool Set

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
OK, via a few PM , I'm now going to close the Initial GB for leather tools. There may be another sometime next year based on substantial interest , if it happens.

Many thanks to all of those people who have taken part in this.

TD

GROUP BUY CLOSED.

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
UPDATE

The following have just had their GB tool kit Orders dispatched;-

Atross
Alan Whelan
BarryG
Shewie
snozz

Those on the list have been sent e-mails to inform them of their parcel's tracking number.

With luck, the remaining items will appear in the next day or so and they will get sent by the same method and procedure before the weekend - So hopefully everyone will get theirs before Christmas.

Hope that helps.:)

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
ooh pressie for me!

Thanks for doing this, who fancies doing a group show and tell with stuff made with their new kit?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
need to find me some dead cow now

Just don't ask Jeremy Clarkson to deliver it :lmao::lmao:
topgear_cow-on-roof.jpg

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
LATEST UPDATE

All of the Group Buy orders are now away.!!!!goodjob

Due to a shortgage of stock being delivered of straight round awls, these will have to be dispatched as and when they are received.

Hope everybody is happy with that.

Many thanks to all people for taking part and a very special thanks must go ( from all of us ) to a certain individual , needless to say this GB would not have happened without their input , determination and generosity.

Thank You!! Merry Xmas The Leather Fairy has delivered!!

< Sounds wrong I know....But you get the idea >

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Everyone , remember to keep us updated with your projects, warts and all!! We are all bound to face a learning curve so would be nice if everyone 'shares' their projects so we can admire and learn together.

< Team Hug all round! >

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Everyone , remember to keep us updated with your projects, warts and all!! We are all bound to face a learning curve so would be nice if everyone 'shares' their projects so we can admire and learn together.

< Team Hug all round! >

Once RM get round to delivering it, it will be fun to see what sort of mess I can create. Tracking report says that, yes indeed RM have it, somewhere - but they're not telling where... lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE