Garmin Gpsmap 62s with uk 1:50k OS maps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Hi guys,

Circumstances are forcing me to part with my Garmin gps which is about 6 months old and hasn't been out of the house more than 3 times (it even has the original film on the screen).

This is a great bit of kit that i have just had a lack of time/places to use it properly.
This is the version that comes with the complete uk 1:50,000 scale maps on a micro sd card!

Full spec and details can be seen here, http://sites.garmin.com/gpsmap62/info/

Don't know what else I can say about this apart from it being a great bit of kit, I did a couple of sessions geocaching with it and found coordinates to within a few feel.
I also did a blind test in some local woodland after setting various waypoints via the computer (though they can also be set on the move or just via the device from the sofa) and it took me to each location faultlessly.
The built in compass is a handy tool as well as the various trip recording modes.

4d607d74-ab0d-b7af.jpg

4d607d74-ab32-8b79.jpg

4d607d74-ab45-fe84.jpg

4d607d74-ab57-aeb8.jpg

I'm looking for £325 which includes PayPal fees and RMSD or £315 if you want to collect from Surbiton, Surrey evening or weekend or Piccadilly area in London during the working week.

I realise this is my first sale here and it's not small one so please feel free to ask any questions etc...

Mods, i think i have complied with all forum rules but please let me know of there is anything I need to delete or amend.

Cheers, Hamster

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE