garmin gps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

william#

Settler
Sep 5, 2005
sussex
i have two gps up for offers
are 60 csx garmin with topo uk and box

the other is garmin 60cs but it the usa version bought while i was abroad.

i think gps are marvelous but the reality of things are i simply dont use them - had fun geo cache ing and while abroad was fun using as i was on boats a lot but here in the uk i simply use map and compass.
obviously u gona get a better deal from me if yu go for the usa version - however it works perfectly here in the uk and has been the one i used most over here i regret no buying the csx
as really the cs was fine
any way probably best if you pm me for offers
both cost 400 quid when bought the topo uk cost 120 quid i know both have gone down in price now .
not really sure what im looking for though now im back in the uk again permanently i will be looking to get a new good hunting air rifle (sold mine b4 i went abroad).
any way over to you

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
Hmm, I just went and ordered a new 60CSX about half an hour ago. :rolleyes:

Oh well I guess I don't have much worth swapping anyway.

Yes, they have gone down in price quite a bit but they still cost quite a few £££.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Both fantastic bits of kit. I have a cs and would of taken that csx off your hands, but I bought a new 278 for me landy 2 weeks ago.

The 60csx is probably the best mapping handheld GPS money can buy IMO.

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
My 60CSx arrived yesterday. Great piece of kit. If anybody is looking for a GPS they don't come any better (yet) than the two on offer here.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE