Garden Tray

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Nicely done. A handy piece of upcycling.

I hate to see anything that i can use go to tip, i have a 35L box of offcuts of all shapes and sizes in the workshop, just in case, sometimes i have to give in and concede that a particular offcut probably really is fire wood and not that much use :D

Your awfully good at this practical stuff :D....and I know I have left over battens in the shed :D

Keeps me occupied and out of mischief, my recovery has slowed a little and i was starting to go stir crazy, so trying to find things to make to keep the grey cells working and the muscles moving, Cherry spoonage this afternoon hopefully.

greencloud

Forager
Oct 10, 2015
Newcastle
This is why I feel at home on BCUK. Here it isn't strange that I have an old laundry bin full of random wooden offcuts, and a 25l tub of metal bits, and a couple of jars of brass bits n bobs, and about 50kg of cherry logs sat in the garden, and 20odd tins of paints & varnishes, and .......

Reactions: Kepis

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Good. Fill it with a couple of day's needs for root vegetables and blast them clean in the box.
I use the wreckage from a couple of 36 lb wooden grape boxes.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Saving odd bits, bolts, metal ‘scrap’ has saved me many trips to shops, lots of petrol and lots of money!

The only things I do not save is standard, non S/s nuts and bolts.
I find those rust as the protective surface treatment has been damaged to much when undoing.
I hate rust!

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Nice work; too good to get dirty :)

Yep, I've got a garage, workshop and barn full of stuff 'just in case'. It drive the missus batty but she never complains when I have just the 'right thing' to fix something.

Why is it I can guarantee that if I get rid of something I'll need it within two week! :(

Reactions: Kepis

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE