Garden camp out.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
My daughter and her friend who lodges with us, decided they wanted to camp out (glamp out really, with double airbed, sheets, quilts and fairy lights.) last night. So I set up a little 2man tent and a fire pit, and letthem get on with it. A lot of giggling and laughing till about 11pm then the must have gone to sleep, they're still there as I post this.
IMG_20200409_071957.jpg

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Brilliant! I think this lockdown should be seen as a good thing. It's really getting families to reconnect with each other.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Reactions: crosslandkelly

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Unimpressed with the wildlife sanctuary that is our garden the wife suggested I mow the grass. Did the front just to annoy start the chain reaction with the neighbors, as for the back ... I can't. Played my joker this afternoon and unpacked all the toys from the shed, wife now muttering something in Welsh about me sleeping outside out till lockdown ends or hell freezes over :joyful:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE