Further Bushcraft Kit for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Hi,

I have a few things for sale that you may be interested in. I'm selling to fund some Kit purchases I'd like to make.

I'm in NZ but all prices include postage to the UK. Fund transfers ( if anyone buys anything) via Paypal which works and is smooth. Communication via PM I'm here all this week and around this weekend so comms shouldn't be an issue. However remember NZ is 12 hrs ahead of the UK time wise...

Ok first up.

Swanndri Wool Jacket / Shirt. This is a medium size.. Not particularly Bushcrafty colours but still warm and with all the properties of a normal Swanndri.... All buttons intact. It's missing it's Swannri Label as it was a bit scratchy on the neck.... It's free from rips and tears / snags.. nicely worn in but not out GBP 25.00

DSCF0006-1.jpg

DSCF0007-1.jpg

DSCF0008-1.jpg

US Lenstatic Compass... Balanced for the Northern Hemisphere. This is the real deal not a copy or knock off. Brand new unused condition, It still has the how to use it card. Complete with ALICE compass pouch. This is the Tritium Version which still glows like Chernobyl. It's made by the current contractor Cammenga and is not an older Stocker and Yale version... Great for all navigation a normal mortal might undertake. With both Degrees and Mils it's as good to use as a M73 Prismatic IMHO. To use it with a map you'll need a roamer / protractor. GBP 40.00 SOLD

DSCF0009-1.jpg

DSCF0010-1.jpg

DSCF0011-1.jpg

DSCF0012-1-1.jpg

TI mug / Cup / pot no lid... Exactly the same as the old Alpkit one ( we buy from the same Chinese supplier) GBP 12.00 SOLD

DSCF0015-1.jpg

Ok older 85 pattern mug.... As sold by Survival Aids to unsuspecting squaddies via the NAFFI. Teflon coated with it's plastic lip... I used it with a rim of black nasty for a good while... Perfect for a brew up.. Just remember to remove the rim.... What price nostalgia... Well it's got to be worth GBP 10.00 IMHO... 58 patt bottle NOT included SOLD

DSCF0020-1.jpg

DSCF0019-1.jpg

DSCF0018-1.jpg

Cheers

John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE