Fur seat finished

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
The fur seat I refered to in another thread is finished and it works pretty well.
Heres the idea
I carry one bamboo skewer roll matt as a chopping board or log seat but even if it works to keep the dirt from me it can still get cold.
So after a few weeks of looking for fur it's been cut up and stitched at the roll open side edges.

The fur now fits into one edge of the matt when rolled out. It's just about wide enough to keep me warm and comfortable on wet logs. Obviously because the roll matt is versatile it can fit over any log...hehe.

On the floor the fur it still just about big enough to open out and sit comfortably cross legged on.

It's being carried as a bag liner right now tied to the rim of the bag with the extra long lace stitching I used. It makes it so much more comfortable. And makes the bag feel so much lighter than it is because of the extra bounce.

I can still use the fur seat on the ground but in order to try and keep it as clean as possible I will probably throw some willow or something down first.

I will get some pics of it in use ASAP

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE