Full hammock set up by bespoke ultralight equipment

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
A couple of years ago i stumbled upon a chap on ebay going by the name of scottytemplar. He was selling some hammock gear he'd made and after a few msgs back and forth he ended up making me a tarp. the summer tarp in the vid below (or as i call it, my porkchop express tarp)

fast forward to today and after buying a hammock, fronky bugnet, underquilt, and 2 tarps he's my 'go to' guy for anything hammock related
Better known around the forums as scotty von porkchop he the proud owner of BeUL (bespoke ultralight equipment)

I recommend him constantly because he makes good gear at very competitive prices, and i'm a satisfied customer

[video=youtube;b4Dx26cBw3w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4Dx26cBw3w[/video]

Cheers......adam

Last edited by a moderator:

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Thanks for the video, been interested in his work for ages, just can't justify buying anything at the moment, going to look at weight reduction next year though so I'll keep him busy :D

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
OOOOooooo I like the stretchy foot box hammock, if I didn't already have four hammocks .... well maybe for a Christmas present :)

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
OOOOooooo I like the stretchy foot box hammock, if I didn't already have four hammocks .... well maybe for a Christmas present :)

It is a surprisingly effective design mate. I'v not tested it yet but with the reduction in length i'm gonna see if i can make at least one end of my summer tarp close up to use it in worse weather

If it works with my grip clips i'll see if scott will sew me some extra tabs on

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE