FS or Swap: Wild Mountain Mesa 2 man tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Badger90

Forager
Mar 17, 2011
Devon
We're looking into a pair of hammock & tarp set ups to replace our smaller much loved Wild Country mesa tent.

The tent is a 2 man, it has a aluminium poles connected in a cross and fold away easily into the bag, the interior just clips on to the poles.
The second covering then drapes over the top and pegged down with loops and with guy lines all round, it also can be pegged with the interior and has adjustable holes for the poles to sit in ( 3 holes )

The large opening slopes which allows plenty of space for 2 rucksacks and various other bits, but you will require a separate ground sheet for this area.

I don't have any pics of it at present ( i believe there were some on the Dartmoor thread pics that some posted, will check for sure )

I'm not sure of the weight, but it is by no means a heavy tent to carry, it rolls into a size slightly wider than a bed roll and comes with poles, both inner and outer and repair kit. The original aluminium pegs are a tad bent, so a new set will be a worthy replacement ( i used them last weekend with no problems after straightening them out abit, but your choice to replace or not )

We're looking for £120 cash ( including postage ), the original price paid was £175 ( after discount ) and those that know the brand know they are fantastic tents.

Alternatively we're looking to swap the tent for a pair of reputable tarps hammocks ( with mossie nets if poss ) and all ties, cordage and stuff bags, basically we're looking for a set up we can chuck up without having to buy anything else, so our tent for a pair of hammocks & tarps.

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE