FS: iGo PowerXtender phone charger - iPod, Nokia, mini USB

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I've got more bushcraft phone chargers than I need, so this unused iGo has to go.

It's an iGo PowerXtender charger with 4 tips. Simply load it with a couple of AA batteries (rechargeables work as well), connect the tip, plug it into your phone and you're away.

The charger is unused, so I can't tell you how long it takes to charge, or how much charge you can get from a pair of AA's, but it's perfect if you're out in the woods and want to get your phone or iPod working again.

It includes 4 tips: A69 (Nokia small type), A32 x 2 (mini-USB), A61 (iPod/iPhone).

Please note this does NOT charge iPhone 3GS (they're fussy about power supplies). Can't vouch for older iPhone models.

This lot normally sells for £30 or so, yours for £15 posted (batteries not included).

Cheers

Tobes

Attachments

• IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0138.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Can't believe I missed this, I poked my nose into the classifieds as well so I didn't miss anything...Umm, must be intended for you Kimbo :D

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
I've just tested this for Kimbo and confirmed it DOESN'T work with an iPhone 3GS (they're unusually fussy about power supplies). Still available.

Tobes

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE