FS Genuine US Military GI ECWCS Gen 3 L 4 Cold Weather

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
After getting another one of the "right" size I have discovered that due to lack of pies the right size is now wrong. I was going to bring it to Scotland with me today but its sat at home waiting for a new owner. It has never been out of the house and the tags have just been removed, but I still have them with the jacket.

Genuine US Military GI ECWCS Gen 3 L 4 Cold Weather Wind Jacket Large Regular. In digi camo. New just arrived from the US. Same as the windshirt made by Patagonia for the US military, same material, same spec. Lovely bit of kit. £45 posted.

Website - http://www.adstactical.com/ $137 US Dollars for this windshirt

From above site -

Level IV: Wind Jacket

Shell Layer: Designed to be worn with base and insulative levels in transitional environments to provide wind and sand protection. The GEN III Wind Jacket is designed to act as a low volume shell layer that optimizes the moisture wicking properties of other GEN III insulative and next-to-skin layers. It is also designed to be worn under body armor and with the Army Combat Uniform. Constructed from stretchable nylon with a water resistant finish, this full-zippered jacket provides wind and sand protection with low weight and bulk.

Features:

Constructed with MILLIKEN® nylon spandex material with a water resistant finish
Optimizes moisture wicking properties of other GEN III layers
Designed for wear under body armor and with the ACU
Increased wind and sand protection
Extreme low weight and bulk
Angled chest pockets with mesh lining for ventilation
Velcro closure sleeve pockets
Elasticized cuffs
Velcro fasteners for rank and name plates
Color: Universal Camo

I can be best contacted via phil ATTTTTT unsponsored DOTTTTT co DOTTTTT uk

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
pbpic4542478.jpg

the laird

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2006
DK
Dont like to interupt a sales thread,sorry, But I bought the other 'wrong size' from unsponsored and have to say its a cracking piece of kit,I've been wearing mine over a lightweight fleece to keep the wind out,I got caught in a nice Danish shower today and it coped with that as well,Its gonna get worn to death over the next few months:D great kit

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
Dont like to interupt a sales thread,sorry, But I bought the other 'wrong size' from unsponsored and have to say its a cracking piece of kit,I've been wearing mine over a lightweight fleece to keep the wind out,I got caught in a nice Danish shower today and it coped with that as well,Its gonna get worn to death over the next few months:D great kit

It is a really nice bit of kit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE