FS: First Down jacket XL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
My purge of jackets has uncovered another one that I've only ever worn once, so out it goes. This is a First Down jacket, 80% down/20% feather lining. It has two external and one internal pocket, zip and poppers up the front, drawstring at the bottom and an elasticated waistband on the inside to keep wind away from your upper body. The hood detaches with a zip. Fantastic condition, unmarked. It's black/navy blue (but so dark that from a distance it looks like it's all black).

It's an XL, bit hard to estimate pit-to-pit size on this but it's a comfortable fit for me with room to spare for other layers underneath - 6'2", 48" chest, 40" waist.

I bought this for a Nepal trip several years ago but didn't use it. It's been stored hanging (i.e. not compressed) since.

Yours for £40 posted.

Cheers

Tobes

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

aardvarkphil

May 1, 2009
Cardiff
I'm 6ft 6 and find it difficult to get arms long enough

How long are the arms?
when you stretch out your arms in front of you do the arms ride back over your wrists?
what length are your arms pit to wrist.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE