Smocks, Smocks and more Smocks PRICE DROP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roguetrooper

Sep 28, 2012
Wirral
Hi Guys, am a bit of a noob here, and this is my first time selling on this Forum, so please be gentle with me.

The threat of imminent redundancy has caused to me to start battening down the hatches financially speaking, hence the sales! With that in mind, and as tempting as it is, I'm sad to say that I won't be looking for any trades or part exchanges

Anyway, just a couple of caveats..

All prices include postage.
Please note that it may take me up to 5 days to post items (Full time job, no transport and miles from the nearest PO) If I can get the item out sooner, then I certainly will, but please do not take the hump if I can't.
Payment by Paypal please

Ok, first up is the Tacgear Commando (KSK) Smock Generation 1 in a size Medium in Olive Green - I think I wore this twice, so it is in a virtually mint condition - This is an absolute beast of a smock with the following features:

50/50 NyCo rip top fabric, Canadian-Style Slotted Buttons, YKK-zips, YKK Velcro, D-rings inside pockets, 2 Breast pockets, 2 Zip map pockets, 1 Zip opening on breast for inside access, 2 Cargo lower pockets, 2 Side pockets, 1 Large pocket on back side, 2 Inside zip pockets, 1 Inner rear pouch, 2 Velcro arm pockets with Velcro for patches, Reinforced shoulders, Reinforced wired hood to be rolled and fixed, Reinforced Cordura elbows with removable closed cell foam pads, Velcro cuffs, Velcro for name tab, Velcro for rank tab, Velcro flags detachable, Waist draw cord with cord stoppers inside, Elastic cord at hem, Quality cords with sealed ends,Underarm ventilation zips

15440i-Tacgear-KSK-Smock-73.jpg20140407_182502_resized.jpg

Should mention that the smock im selling does not have the german flag on it. Can't speak highly enough of this smock - it'll last a lifetime. I take a 40 chest and there's room for a layer or two underneath, but drawcords enable volume control so that even with a t-shirt underneath it doesn't look oversized.

Looking for £85 now 75 (The jacket does have some weight to it and this is reflected in the amount of postage included in the overall price)

Next up is the Hilltrek Braemar Single Ventile Windshirt in Black in a Large Size. In superb used condition.

Full details can be found here: http://www.hilltrek.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_Windshirt.html

20140407_182724_resized_2.jpg20140407_182732_resized.jpg
Looking for £100 posted now 90

Next up is the Ridgeline Monsoon Euro 2 in teak, size medium - Mint condition.

20140406_185956_resized.jpg

Looking for £90 now 80

SMOCK WITHDRAWN Finally, the piece de resistance - this is a Platatac Smock made out of Schoeller Nanosphere material. In a large size in a (sort of) coyote brown colour (More info on Nanosphere can be found here http://www.schoeller-textiles.com/en/technologies/nanosphere.html Although described as a large, as a former chunky monkey i'd say it is a generous large, definitely in the XL category or large with layering. When I purchased this, it was described as a limited edition, experimental run for SOTG (Special Operations Task Group). I have sought some clarity direct from Platatac about this and the email exchange can be seen below

“Hi Guys, this might be a difficult query to answer without a photo but I bought a Platatac Smock and am just trying to get some clarity on its background - It was described as being part of a experimental run for SOTG - The label inside describes it as a G Smock; it's a coyote brown type of colour and it's made from nanosphere material - Does that ring any bells with anyone? Any help you could give would be sincerely appreciated.”

This was their response:

Screenshot_2014-04-07-13-24-41.jpg

I will be happy to forward the original emails to any interested parties to confirm their authenticity.

20140407_183848_resized.jpg20140407_184039_resized.jpg20140407_183926_resized.jpg

This is probably the finest smock I have ever seen - Construction and materials are on a par with Otte Gear and Arcteryx, the attention to detail on this smock is phenomenal. Features are:

Breathable Waterproof
Canadian Buttons
4 front cargo pockets (1 with external compass pouch)
2 front zipped pockets
Reinforced forearms
2 sleeve slot pockets with zipped pockets behind.
Velcro on both arm pockets
Internal poachers pocket and external zips to access or to temperature regulate
Waist and hem drawcords
Hood retaining cord
Armpit zips
YKK Zips throughout

Looking for £240 and I promise that the buyer will not regret this purchase!

Cheers

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
You get to see it briefly then the software places it in holding until a mod approves it.

Seen it happen many times and it won't take too long

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Tell me that it's all visible now, please ?

It took three goes before it cleared from my side of things.

If it doesn't work, sorry, but it needs an Admin to have a looksee.

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE