FS: Bahco Laplander handmade leather sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
This is a hand made leather sheath for a Bahco Laplander folding saw.

The sheath is made from 3.5mm veg-tan leather, hand tooled with a geometric design (inspired by some Sami knife sheaths I saw in Norway), coloured with mahogany antique stain (to bring out the tooling) and finished with carnauba wax.

It has a solid brass rectangle to attach the sheath to the belt loop, which is itself secured by two brass press-studs, to allow easy removal of the sheath without undoing the belt.

sheath_05.jpg

sheath_06.jpg

Price: £25 to include second class recorded delivery. Note price is for the SHEATH ONLY and DOES NOT include the saw.

Payment by Paypal (either as a gift /personal payment, or you pick up the fees) or cheque (though I'd need to wait for the cheque to clear before dispatching).

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks for looking.

Geoff

Last edited:

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
I can make to order, but this one is still available...

If there was a specific design that someone wanted, I'd normally want a partial payment up front. Cost would also depend on the complexity of the design.

Geoff :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE