FS: 2 Mora's / DC4 whetstone / Arkansas slipstone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

LM J

Nomad
Nov 26, 2008
Cumbria
High carbon steel striker. Also includes: flint and an old shoe polish tin that I've used for making char cloth, if it's of use to you. *SOLD*

Light My Fire Firesteel - the size up from the Scout model. Oak handle. Paracord laynard. Very light use. *SOLD*

Erik Frost (Mora) 120 - woodcarving knife with a thin, tapered laminated steel blade. Oiled birch handle (I applied a few extra fine layers of walnut oil). Blade length 49 mm. Plastic sheath. Practically unused. *SOLD*

Fallkniven DC4 – diamond (25 micron)/ceramic whetstone. 32 x 100 mm. Leather pouch (which I inverted so that it can be used with a paste as a honing leather). Very, very light use. *SOLD*

Mora 137 – woodcarving knife with laminated steel blade. Unfinished birch handle (I applied a couple coats of walnut oil). Blade length 98 mm. Embossed leather sheath (which I've coated with a couple of fine layers of beeswax for water resistance).

frost137.JPG

Very light use. £18 postpaid.

Arkansas Slipstone - very fine naturally quarried stone. 4 x 1.5 inches, larger radius approx. 3/8 inch, smaller 3/16 inch. Leather case.

Unused. £25 postpaid.

Buyer pays any Paypal fees, please

Last edited:

LM J

Nomad
Nov 26, 2008
Cumbria
The Mora and Arkansas are still available. N.B. The Arkansas stone is very hard naturally quarried stone (not like some of the softer, cheaper Arkansas stones on the market) - hence the hefty price tag! It's shaped so as to be used as hone for crook knives, gouges, etc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE