Frosts Mora kydex sheaths

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I have 2 of these for sale, they are for the Frosts Mora (not clipper)

First is made for belt carry
DSC00105-2.jpg

The other is for carry on a backpack shoulder strap.
DSC00106-2.jpg

The belt loop version has a few holes for different carry angles (cross draw etc) and it's easy to add a few more if required.
DSC00104-2.jpg

Firesteel holders can be romoved if required

You can remove the loops and firesteel holders and use for inverted neck carry with some para cord.
DSC00119-1.jpg

I ordered a few of these for myself and these are surplus to requirements, first impressions are that they are very well made and should last a lifetime.

Im using 2 , (1 on my backpack and 1 on my belt or as a necker) and just slipping the knife into the belt sheath when i remove the pack.

I might organise a small group buy at a later date if there is interest but for now i just have these 2 for sale.

£20 each inc delivery (PP + 5%)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Hi RB - can you explain a little more how the one that attaches to the pack strap is fastened on please?

PM Sent (First dibs for a buddy who is not a member here)

Red

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
I'll take the second one. I have a couple of extra kydex belt loops that just need drilling and should fit. Please send PP details.:)

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Thanks for letting me know lads, i'd appreciate some feedback after a bit of use.
Im pleased with mine but any comments / idea's for improvement would be appreciated and will be passed on to the maker.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE