Frost River Lewis and Clark pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mbiraman

Tenderfoot
Oct 17, 2011
West Kootenays,BC
LOL!!!!! That is so ridiculous it makes me laugh!!! Absolutely the most outrageous thing I have ever heard anyone say about a frost river pack! I can't wait to share with other Frost River owners, we will have a laugh thanks to you! Clearly you have never owned, used or even seen one... sorry can't stop laughing. Thanks to; bilmo-p5, John Fenna, shewie and others for your comments.
http://www.shopcanoeing.com/collect...packs/products/frost-river-cliffjacobson-pack saw one of these sell on ebay for $100 USD the other day, nice little day pack.

Yep; Supertramp from Ont. got it. If i had have seen it in time i would have bought it,,,,,,,,,but just for re-enactment (-;

bill

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
LOL!!!!! That is so ridiculous it makes me laugh!!! Absolutely the most outrageous thing I have ever heard anyone say about a frost river pack! I can't wait to share with other Frost River owners, we will have a laugh thanks to you! Clearly you have never owned, used or even seen one... sorry can't stop laughing. Thanks to; bilmo-p5, John Fenna, shewie and others for your comments.
http://www.shopcanoeing.com/collect...packs/products/frost-river-cliffjacobson-pack saw one of these sell on ebay for $100 USD the other day, nice little day pack.

Its a sack with straps to use with a canoe. Your not seriously going mountaineering with it if you have the option of a well designed comfortable pack...then again you might. All we had as a lad were canvas rucksacks, they were not great (the framed ones were better), dumped for better as we could afford them. The Frost pack might be great for portage but not hiking twenty miles a day, much better alternatives for that sort of trip.

They do fit the bushcraft image so important to some, where reality blurs with an idea you have about an item. Your money, buy and use what you like. I can't hike anymore so my personal kit is carried in a holdall, an item fit for purpose.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE