Frost River Isle Royale and Pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
They are beautiful packs, had my eye on one for a while. A bit more affordable than their Duluth counterparts too!
How big are the front pockets? They don't look like you could squeeze a 58pattern/osprey water bottle in them.

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
I have been tempted by the Frost River Bushcrafter pack, but was put off hitting the buy button by the lack of images on the site, I knew they where a reputable company (read reviews etc) but it was off putting, but thanks to these pic's I am now going to be just that little bit poorer at the end of the month.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
They are beautiful packs, had my eye on one for a while. A bit more affordable than their Duluth counterparts too!
How big are the front pockets? They don't look like you could squeeze a 58pattern/osprey water bottle in them.

The front pockets will fit a 58 pattern bottle in easily on its own and will also fit the bottle in a metal mug at a squeeze. They'll take a nalgene bottle too. Bigger than they look :)

Sent from my phone.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
I have been tempted by the Frost River Bushcrafter pack, but was put off hitting the buy button by the lack of images on the site, I knew they where a reputable company (read reviews etc) but it was off putting, but thanks to these pic's I am now going to be just that little bit poorer at the end of the month.

Frost River's Facebook page has lots of good pictures of their products. Just 'like' their page and then you can browse their photo albums.

Sent from my phone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE