Frontier stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I think it's a group buy job if you want one of these, there's a minimum number to order I think, 10 rings a bell

I couldn't see a weight? Looks like you'd need a landy to get one near camp :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I think it's a group buy job if you want one of these, there's a minimum number to order I think, 10 rings a bell

EDIT:

Nope I'm lying, I wonder if they'll budge on the minimum order value, it seems daft to refuse a sale

No minimum order its £150 plus VAT, one stove and a norgie something, lots of stuff there on single buy and you just save over £100 on the Helisport. Email the fella, he's a good bloke.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
There are plenty of others on the internet, that happened to be the first I came across. America is the best place to source them, perhaps Santaman could act as a third party and ship some over for those that need them if the supplier won't ship to the UK.

You could look at making something yourself using silicon baking trays if your the DIY type.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Second outing with the stove, same result, I reckon it needs taking apart every day to be cleaned, not usefull for cold weather camping if used for long periods. The chimney was too cool for the top three sections too burn off the soot and creosote and the diameter to small to cope. HELSPORT BABY!!!!= :D

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Second outing with the stove, same result, I reckon it needs taking apart every day to be cleaned, not usefull for cold weather camping if used for long periods. The chimney was too cool for the top three sections too burn off the soot and creosote and the diameter to small to cope. HELSPORT BABY!!!!= :D

Could you insulate the chimney at all?

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
What's the diameter on the Frontier flue Dave?

I've just installed a 5" flue on my home made jobby, it's gonna chug like a train hopefully :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE