Frontier Bushcraft competition - win kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Yes, there is some self-interest here (I get more chances of winning myself if people follow the link as I understand it), but they are running a decent enough competition - well, draw really - on Frontier Bushcraft's site. The prize is a decent but cheap bushcraft camping outfit. Enter here: http://frontierbushcraft.com/bkc/DarkHorseDave

If you don't want to enter the competition (or increase my chances!), their website is still worth a visit: http://frontierbushcraft.com/

I've already declared my interest, but I've no other affiliation to the company other than as a satisfied customer. (Mods: hope that's OK!)

Last edited:

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I've just had an email for a competition to win a basic Bushcraft set. Just need your email apparently. Thought I'd share
Click this link to go to it http://frontierbushcraft.com/bkc/kpurse . Runs until Midnight on the 16th July 2012.
I'd say good luck but I want to win it (sooner it went to someone on here though if I don't which is why I posted it ha ha)

Here’s Your Chance to Win All The Kit You Need To Camp Out In The Woods!!

The kit contains the following:
  • Something to sleep in, on and under (sleeping bag, mat and tarp)
  • a metal container to cook with over the fire
  • a spoon
  • a knife
  • a folding saw
  • a fire flash
  • a torch
  • some cord
  • a rucksack to carry it all
  • a waterproof rucksack liner to keep everything dry

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Not why I posted the info. If worried go to the home page and sign up for the comp from there. I've not entered my Facebook, etc name as I don't want all the things it entails but the newsletters are good (just had a good tracking one and the under £100 kit was good as well ;))

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I like Paul, he's a good bloke and a very good teacher (with an excellent blog), but the way the competition's point system works it could end up with people unintentionally 'spamming' this and other sites with numerous near identical threads in the coming week :eek: . IF an excess does happen, perhaps the Mod team will shift the whole gamut into one thread ???

Not why I posted the info.

No?

... I'd say good luck but I want to win it ...

To win you'll need people to click your link ~ and, as you say, you'd like to win ;) . There's nothing wrong with that, my only concern is that the forum doesn't end up with a whole load of 'Hey, check out this comp' type threads ~ I'm not saying that that's what's going to happen :dunno:, just that I'd prefer it not to.

Mind you, if beenn is still around in some form or other it might make him easy to spot :D ~ so it could end up being a good thing :approve: .

EDIT: Sorry I took so long to try to compose something which sounded 'right' and missed Ahjno's posting :eek: . I'm happy to have this post removed.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE