From the Kitmountain.......... Part 1

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Okay , the kitmountain needs to be thinned out a little to allow for some purchases already made.PayPal preferred this time but if it's problematic let me know.Prices include PP fees and postage to your mountain hideout.OFFERS OF TRADES NOW WELCOME>

1. Gransfors Bruks Small Forest Axe.A classic item of bushcraft kit of which I have too many!
Needs no explanation but suffice it to say it is in good used condition and scary sharp.
I have stropped it a little but not worked it hard.Comes with GB axe mask. SOLD

2. & 3. Bahco Laplander Folding saw. I have two of these still in the packaging and never even opened.
I got them in a trade quite a while ago now but haven't got round to making sheaths for them.
Best price I could find on the net was £17 so how about £16? BOTH NOW SOLD

4. and 5. Silverpoint EX3 LED torch with a baby multitool.Brand new still in the blister pack.These are nice
little torches for everyday use and seem pretty tough.3 Watt Cree Led max 180 lumens with a nice wide beam.
The multitools are very lightweight in every sense but small and compact.Retail was £25. NOW £12.50

7. Vintage Winchester Lock Knife.This is one of the original handmade Winchester pocket knives before they got into
bed with Gerber.Very sharp and rock solid lockup.It is a seriously good knife but I prefer legal EDC! NOW £35

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Spydie and one Laplander saw now spoken for.
Cheers Rob. That was the only trade I wanted.

Still available then:
One Laplander Saw
both Torches.

Cheers , Simon

DomBrister

Tenderfoot
Jan 6, 2013
Morton
hi there, is there a knife and a laplander still available?
I couldn't see the pics of the laplander (but my connection is pretty poor)
Looks like a great haul
Dom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE