Friction folder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
COLOR="#FF0000"]YOU MUST BE 18 AND OVER TO BUY THIS KNIFE.[/COLOR]

The blade is convex grind, 3mm 01 tool steel, and the cutting edge is just under 3" long. Overall, the knife is 6 7/8" (172mm) open, folded 5 3/8" (135mm) The blade is etched and has file work on the spine.

The handle has brass liners, brass spacer, brass pins and washers. The scales are a very nice Olive wood, treated with Danish Oil.

DSCF5243.jpg

DSCF5245.jpg

DSCF5242.jpg

DSCF5241.jpg

£85.00, including Paypal fee. 1st class post (UK) is £2.50. Next Day Signed For is 5.95. NOW £75.00, INCLUDING PAYPAL.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
stunning mate and if i wasnt totally skint it would be mine, im sure it wont stay around for long though

woodgrain

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 24, 2010
Gone
Fab, Joel. Just like mine apart from the grind and the wood. Still carry my Walnut creation everywhere!

Graeme :D

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I still have a hankering to see you make a boak oak handled dirk Joel...plain and functional rather than a fancy pipers job. Don't know why..its the sort of thing I think you would do well :)

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I still have a hankering to see you make a boak oak handled dirk Joel...plain and functional rather than a fancy pipers job. Don't know why..its the sort of thing I think you would do well :)

A dirk...with bog Oak handle, sounds like the sort of thing I'd happily have a go at...unfortunately I only have very little Bog Oak left, possibly just enough for a small handle. Not easy to find small amount of Bog Oak, sadly. But there are other woods. And I could just blaken some Oak...:cool:

How, well, keep looking, you never know!

Anyone knows where to get Bog Oak, by any chance?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE