Freebies

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Hi guys, i've taken loads from this forum and I haven't really given anything back!

So...

Would any of you like....

1. A wetterlings felling axe (needs some tlc, but seems o.k) HEAVY! Gone to Tengu.

2. A martindale machete, not a golok! I think its this one.. 348w-405-01 16 the blade is to long for me. GONE, in less than 60s!

3. A few laurens van der post books, one of the best travel writers ever IMHO. I'd appreciate it if these where passed around. Two left.

4. A 58 pattern water bottle pouch in (green not camo) Gone!

5. A good quality pepsi can stove, works really well and weighs nothing! Gone!

Drop me a pm.

Thanks people.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
:You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ Truly Honourable :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_

There`s some good gear there for someone to adopt

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Id like the axe if you please

what books are they? (but id be tempted to keep them...however I would put in one of my own tomes for a passaround)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Buckley - well done fellah! Have some rep. I'd have dressed the axe for you since you are just down the road. You've really got to get yourself down to the Bowman with me, Bushwacker Bob, BB and all the other lads soon (or come for that walk with me)

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Not so sure about Sean though :)

Just got a slap - She's ALL woman :D

However she is definitely "one of the lads too" (with lady bits) ;)

Red

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Cheers Red.

Been a crazy year for me and i've been away from home for a good few months, not until I left the place that I realised how lovely Hampshire is! Really missed the place, back home soon though, and I have every intention on taking you up on that offer of a drink.

I've promised tengu i'd put a decent edge on it the axe for her, shouldn't be a problem.

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
No worries - its "gods own country" for sure. Shout when you get back - I have a few familes of fledging owls you might enjoy right now.

Hey Spam - what's it to you anyway? Your far to skinny for me so your jealousy is all in vain :)

Red

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
I should be able to get the pepsi stove and the pouch sent out today, but as detailed in the PM's the rest will have to wait until I return home on Sunday/Monday.

Best Wishes,

Buckley

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE