Free Zippo - USA only

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
I was looking to buy a zippo but thought id see if there were any free offers about as there sometimes are. Only ones i could find were for the USA but i know BCUK has some members from the States, so -

http://www.fatwallet.com/t/22/710479/

Free "Malboro" Zippo Lighter:

Automated Recording-you will be asked if you are a smoker, and are 21
Call 1-800-627-2676 and enter code: 3881

Verified working 03/15/07

Good luck

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Great deal if they're genuine Zippos... But I've had a few free zippo-style lighters that were barely worth the money. ;)

Bhod

Forager
Feb 2, 2007
North Tyneside
gregorach said:
Great deal if they're genuine Zippos... But I've had a few free zippo-style lighters that were barely worth the money. ;)
I would imagine with them being from Marlboro that they will be genuine zippos. I've taken Marlboro up on several of their offers in the past and have always received authentic zippo lighters from them.

oldsoldier

Forager
Jan 29, 2007
MA
The ones from the tobacco company are genuine Zippo products. Or, they were as of 3 years ago (when I last smoked). Camel had a similar offer years ago, offering a WWI trench style lighter, which I also had.

madrussian

Nomad
Aug 18, 2006
New Iberia, Louisiana USA
I have an old Zippo that I used in the salt mine to burn the ends of nylon rope. If your interested in it pm me. It's just sitting in my closet collecting dust. Only thing I didn't like about it was that when I would overfill it, the lighter fluid would usually leak out and burn my skin. I'll have to check on shipping. Never shipped overseas before. Let me know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE