FREE Urban Escape Altai Tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire

like this one.

I have had mine over 10 years, used it lots, and looked after it. Its done me good service but I have a new tent now and I am sure it has a few years left.

It has a dubious stain in the pockets where I forgot a satsuma...and the porch groundsheet is a bit melted I dont use it)

Two man with plenty of room and a big porch!

Pickup from N Wilts.

I dont want anything for it but if someone had a functional bow drill set or veg tan leather I wouldnt say no.

flyaway4summer

Jul 1, 2023
aberystwyth
Hi. is this still for going? i've just graduated from uni and looking for work but pretty skint at the moment so an offer of a decent enough tent would be amazing. i just found out the hard way last weekend that my old vango leaked from top and through ground sheet!! in need of a tent to get me through working at two festivals in the next month, but also i do other outdoor stuff as well.

i can't get to north wiltshire though. If you were willing to wrap it and and drop it off at a courier pick up point (often local shops) i could arrange the courier part and send you the postage label to print out. I totally get that this isn't what you are saying in your post though so no worries if you don;t want to do it.

if not hope you find some one who can make good use of it.
thanks
steve

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Alas, still have it but currently 500 miles from home.

Ask around on the forum, someone might have something.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE