Free tobaco tins!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

taws6

Nomad
Jul 27, 2007
Anglia
Hi,

I've got a loads of old tobaco tins left to me from my grandad, if you want them they're free!
I thought someone may want some of them.
I'll swap for the cost of postage.
8 tins posted anywhere in the UK is only £4.40 !!

PM me if interested

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Hi,

I've got a loads of old tobaco tins left to me from my grandad, if you want them they're free!
I thought someone may want some of them.
I'll swap for the cost of postage.
8 tins posted anywhere in the UK is only £4.20 !!

Send them second class and as a "packet" and you can send upwards of 500g for less than £2.

taws6

Nomad
Jul 27, 2007
Anglia
Tadpole, please consider my expenses posting and packaging these items, not forgetting travel to the post office, fuel and car park fees. I am only trying to cover my expenses.

foxtrot, I appreciate that, but some of those on ebay are very rare and in an excelent condition.

Posting costs to the UK are as follows:

1 = £2
2 = £2.25
3 = £2.50
4 = £3.00
5 = £3.20
6 = £3.50
7 = £4.20
8 = £4.40
9 = £4.60
10 = £4.80
11 = £5.00

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Tadpole, please consider my time posting and packaging these items, not forgetting queueing at the post office, fuel and car park fees. I am only covering my expenses.
I was merely pointing out that you could post them for less than sending them first class. I didn't know you'd added payment for your time, I was under the impression you'd said they were free, apart from the postage cost.
my mistake

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thank you for the offer Taws - very generous. I'm sure it would easier to throw them in the bin or sell as a job lot so its kind of you to offer them to members here

Red

taws6

Nomad
Jul 27, 2007
Anglia
Hi Tadpole,

Yea, they are free, I am just trying to cover my expenses, and packing materials are surprisingly expensive.
I didn't mean to imply I was charging for my time, just that they will cost me to send them to you.

Richard, the tins are approx 110 x 80 x 26 mm

Hope this helps.....

taws6

Nomad
Jul 27, 2007
Anglia
Thanks rik_uk3.

I have loads of these, and it is nice to know they will be reuse instead of sitting in someone collection / in the bin / dad's garage.

If anyone's interested just let me know how many you want!

taws6

Nomad
Jul 27, 2007
Anglia
Hi guys,

Stocks are dwindeling.
First come first serve.
Please don't be dissapointed if you don't pay in time and they've all gone, and I've had LOADS of enquires about payment.

Payments received so far from:

Joel S
David T
Luke G
T Reid
Tom S
Huge O
Leigh M
Nick S
Callum ( + swap)
Hugh O
Leigh M
Lewis W
Oscar F
Chris G

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE